Body Frame Health
AIM CalciAIM for improved bone strength
CalciAIM™ provides highly absorbable calcium and supporting nutrients that are crucial to proper skeletal function and overall wellness.
CalciAIM is a natural citrus drink mix that features calcium carbonate, one of the most difficult forms of calcium to digest for two reasons. First, calcium carbonate is the most abundant naturally occurring form of calcium. Second, AIM used science to turn this poorly absorbable mineral salt into its most absorbable form, ionic calcium.
How did AIM do this? This phenomenon occurs when water is added to the balanced blend of calcium salts and citric and malic acids. The mixture results in a conversion from insoluble carbonate to soluble forms of calcium known as calcium citrate malate and, better yet, free-ionic calcium. This transformation occurs in the glass before you drink CalciAIM.
CalciAIM also contains two other forms of the mineral, calcium lactate and calcium gluconate. Calcium lactate is a soluble organic form of calcium that is bioavailable throughout the entire digestive tract. Calcium gluconate is a highly soluble form of calcium. It also inhibits kidney stone formation and stimulates bifidobacteria in the intestine, enhancing the absorption of calcium.
Key Benefits and Features
- Provides a unique combination of calcium lactate, gluconate, and carbonate in a bioavailable drink mix
- Vitamin D helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Stevia and xylitol provide the sweetness without the added sugar or concern of cavities
- An optimized calcium delivery system superior to tablets or capsules
- Each serving contains 386 mg of calcium
- An easy-to-use recommended serving chart based on age
- Provides a juice blend of mandarin and Valencia orange, carrot, Tahitian lime, and lemon that contribute natural occurring calcium from fruit
- Contains significant amounts of the complementary calcium nutrients, including magnesium, zinc, copper, and vitamins D, A, and C
- No added sugars, artificial colors, or sweeteners
- Ideal pH for creating the most absorbable form of ionic calcium
14 oz powder
Add to cart to see special price
Click here for the CalciAIM Datasheet
How to use CalciAIM
Mix 1 round scoop (8.33 g) with 8 to 10 oz (240 to
300 ml) of cold water. Best taken with food.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use
if pregnant, nursing or taking medications. Not
recommended for children under age 4 and those
placed on calcium-restricted diets due to heart
Recommended: Use product within 60 days of
opening. In hot, humid environments store in a
Keep out of reach of children.
Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry
dark place. Do not refrigerate.
|Recommended Daily Servings|
|4 - 8
|9 - 50
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Prices and offers are subject to change without notice.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International, Inc. and is reprinted with permission.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate, or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.