Body Frame Health
AIM Frame Essentials - glucosamine supplement
AIM Frame Essentials is a joint health, dietary supplement that combines four effective ingredients: glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, boswellia extract and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
How is Frame Essentials Unique?
- Provides building blocks for healthy joints
- Includes both glucosamine sulfate and glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL)
- Formulated by a naturopathic physician
- Suitable for long-term use
Key Benefits and Features
- Maintains musculoskeletal health
- Improves joint function
- Works in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet to preserve joints and bones as you age
- Provides a biologically active form of sulfur
- Delivers a carbohydrate component of tissue structure
120 vegan capsules
Add to cart to see special price
Click here for the Frame Essentials Datasheet
How to use Frame Essentials
Take 2 capsules twice per day.
Best taken with meals.
Avoid taking at bedtime.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a health care practitioner
before use if taking insulin.
Not recommended for children.
Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Glucosamine is derived from shellfish.
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Prices and offers are subject to change without notice.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International, Inc. and is reprinted with permission.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate, or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.